The following rules form an agreement between SCR99 and its customers.
By registering with SCR99, you fully agree and accept these rules.
- By accessing the SCR99 website and by registering through our site to participate in any of the interactive online games (collectively the 'Games'), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the 'Terms'). Please read them carefully and make sure that you only access the games if you fully understand the contents and agree to be bound by them.
- Customers must be at least 18 years of age in order to place bets. SCR99 reserves the right to ask for proof of age from customers and to suspend their account until satisfactory documentation is provided.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that their username and security details remain confidential. In the event that a customer suspects this may no longer be the case, they should notify us immediately. Any transactions carried out under the username will be the customer's responsibility.
- Customers cannot cancel or change a bet once the bet has been placed and confirmed.
- SCR99 reserves the right to void any or all bets made by any person or group of persons acting in an attempt to defraud us. If there is evidence of a series of bets, each containing the same selection having been placed by or for the same individual or syndicate of individuals, SCR99 reserves the right to make such bets void and suspend relevant accounts.
- SCR99 reserve the right to terminate your account at any time at our absolute discretion in the event that wagers have been placed in an attempt to defraud SCR99 or made by or contracted by any bookmaker or gambling syndicate in an attempt to maximize payouts on our Games. Further, we reserve the right to withhold all winnings, as well as the principle, of anyone found to have taken part in such activities.
- SCR99 prohibits the creation of fraudulent/fake identity and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. In certain circumstances, SCR99 reserves the right to freeze the monies in your account where we have reason to believe that your account may be being used for fraudulent purposes or cheating for the purposes of money laundering or in such a way as to jeopardise the integrity of the sports or events on which we offer betting markets.
- To maintain a high level of security to protect your funds, we will perform random security checks and keep records of transactions and wagers. You accept that we may demand additional documentation to verify you as the account holder in the event of a security check.
- If any of your personal account details or other financial information relevant to your Account are incorrect, you must inform us immediately, as failure to do so may result in transactions being declined by your financial institution. We will not accept any liability or responsibility for transactions, which are declined as a result of incorrect details where you have failed to make us aware of any changes/correct details.
- The reference language of the present Terms and Conditions is English. In spite of the care taken during translations, in case of difficulty of comprehension of any clause of these Terms and Conditions, only the English version will be valid.
- SCR99 does not permit individual customers to create duplicate accounts (more than one account in any one currency). Any customers found to have created duplicate accounts will have their accounts suspended.
- Duplicate accounts registration by using deliberately manipulated personal details entries (if detected) may result in the irreversible termination of the gaming account access. SCR99 reserves the right to revoke all accumulated winnings credited to users. And account will be freeze permanently.
- Each bonus, promotion and/or special offer is subject to its own specific terms. The player agrees to read and understand the terms applicable to each bonus they collect. SCR99 reserves the right to rescind any bonus or special offer or promotion at any time.
- Prior to releasing or approving any withdrawal, SCR99 reserves the right to request from customers to furnish with information such as proof of Personal Identification, front and back copy of credit card/debit card, Passport, Driving License or recent bank statement or other appropriate documentation as SCR99, at its sole discretion, deems necessary. If you fail to comply with any security request, SCR99 reserves the right to void any winnings in your account.
- These Terms & Conditions are part of the General SCR99 Terms & Conditions.
- These terms & conditions prevail over any communication via email, chat or phone.